1. Incorrect port forwarding configuration (for situations where we use wifi connection at home and the device is in the same LAN)
2. The mobile telecom operator might block some network ports.
3. Poor network condition.
1. Correctly configure the network settings and port forwarding
2. Try changing to SIM card of other mobile telecom operator. Try changing the network ports, for example, HTTP port changing to 81, server port changing to 8001, RTSP port changing to 1554, etc.
3. Try lowering resolution, bitrate, or changing to sub stream. Or try changing the network connection.
Failure to live view using cellular data, but fine with wifi connection